If you are a retail client (private individual): Order online, by phone, or by email. You must be over the age of 19 to order wine from Rogers & Company.
– Use the shopping cart function to order online. Product availability is noted online. Pay at check-out for products that are in-stock. For limited availability products, place an order request. Our team will respond to your order request to confirm availability and arrange payment. After your order is submitted, we will follow up to confirm delivery instructions.
– Place an order by calling 416-961-2294 x 29 (toll free: 1-866-202-9579) to speak directly with our team of sommeliers.
– Place an order by sending our team an e-mail.
If you are a licensee client: Order directly from your Rogers & Company sales representative by phone or by email. Need a rep? Send our team an e-mail or call us at 416-961-2294 (toll free: 1-866-202-9579).
We offer delivery to many regions of southern Ontario. Your delivery zone is calculated at check-out. Generally, your wine will be delivered within five business days.
– For delivery to addresses in the GTA and much of Southern Ontario, delivery to your door is complimentary for orders of two cases or more. A delivery fee of $20 applies to single-case orders.
– If you place an online order to a delivery address outside of our standard delivery zone, your credit card will not be charged: our team will contact you to discuss delivery options and process payment with your permission.
For all clients, we can also ship wines to an LCBO store of your choice at no cost. Shipment to an LCBO store takes three to eight weeks, based on season and store location. Your wine arrives at the LCBO store pre-paid. We e-mail you your invoice and credit card slip, and the LCBO store gives you a call to let you know when your wine has arrived.
Most of the wines listed on Rogers & Company’s website and price list are imported by the LCBO through the LCBO’s Private Ordering division. This channel is called “consignment”. Approximately 75% of the wine selection in Ontario is imported through the consignment program. Rogers & Company acts as a sales agent: We arrange the purchase and delivery of wine from the LCBO to you.
Many of our wines are available at LCBO retail stores. (Some wines are available exclusively in LCBO stores!) You can find these wines in the LCBO’s monthly Classics Collection releases and bi-monthly Vintages releases. You can browse recent LCBO releases here.